For those that have not seen these before, the entire point of the "a-longs" is to provide a deadline to work to and like minded hobbyists to help enthuse ourselves back into some painting (or terrain building) form. It's not really about the best painted miniatures or terrain although it does help to see even great painters suffer blocks at times. It also gives each-other opportunities to ask how we are achieving certain techniques or how we feel about tackling certain types of model etc.
This thread will be updated each time a new project rears its head
New list for 2017: Thematic PALs!
- Community restoration Build-A-Long: Project Meryl Streep (Ongoing)
- PAL: Repaint -Dark Angles Rehabilitation Society
- Community paint-a-long: OSL Paint-a-long with Duff! (Ongoing)
- Community Paint-a-Long: Vehicle (July 2016)
- Community Paint-a-Long: Magic (April 2016)
- Community Paint-a-long: Christmas Spirit (Dec 2015)
- Community paint-a-long: tiny (Oct 2015)
- Community paint-a-long: GIANT! (July 2015)
- Community paint-a-long: Elite (March 2015)
- Community paint-a-long: Light (May 2015)
- Community paint-a-long: Anything goes! (Jan 2015)
- Community paint-a-long: Large Model (Dec 2014)
- Community paint-a-long: Infantry Unit (Sept 2015)
- Community Paint-a-long: Boudi Time! (June 2014)
Company Paint Along
- Every other month we do a PAL focused on a different company each time around. For detailed schedule and completed months see 2016 Company PAL list and schedule. Individual threads will be created as the months arrive. Companies for 2016 are: Citadel, Brindie Collective, Otherworld, Guild of Harmony / Twisted, Wyrd, Privateer Press, Heresy.
- The Company PALs from 2015 are available on the 2015 Company PAL Calendar. The companies were Citadel, Hasslefree, Fenris, Statuesque, Crooked Dice, Red Box Games, & Reaper Miniatures.